Spring Clean-Up Scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2020
Each residence is allowed 2 cubic yards of material with a 500 pound maximum. This is equal to one full-size pick-up bed loaded to the top rail. Please do not place any items at the curb until the day before, or morning of May 16th.
- All trash must be bagged, boxed, or bundled.
- Dump Passes good May 8 - May 16, 2020
- Curbside pick-up will start at 6:00am.
- Senior citizens are encouraged to call the Township Hall at 906-495-5381 extension 102 in advanced, to arrange for assistance.
- Refrigerators and air conditioners must be Freon-free and tagged.
No pick-up of hazardous materials, fluorescent light bulbs, tires, computer monitors, or paints.
For household hazardous waste disposal, contact Northern Transitions, Inc. at 906-635-5681.
Do not put compost at the curb.
It is state law--refuse handlers cannot accept leaves and brush.
Kinross Township residents may pick up a "Dump Pass" at the Township Hall. GFL at 3239 W. M-28 in Brimley will be open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, as well as Saturday May 9th & 16th from 9:00am-12:00pm.